Space Furniture, Australia and South East Asia’s largest and most progressive retailer of contemporary design for residential and corporate interiors is currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated Duty Manager to join us!
The Space collection is renowned for its quality, design heritage and diversity in its offering and is considered one of the largest collections of contemporary design worldwide.
The team at Space value creativity and believe it to be the most important catalyst for progress and innovation.
To be considered for this role, you will be an enthusiastic team leader, well presented, self- motivated and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Based in our location at Alexandria , with responsibility of our sales team members, you will utilise your experience in a similar role to support the Sydney Management team in day to day activities to achieve personal sales targets and to grow our network of clients. This role reports into our NSW State Manager.
- Achieving your own individual and store budget/sales target
- Maintaining stock or inventory integrity in accordance with Company policy and procedures
- Ensuring all product on the showroom floor is properly ticketed
- Assisting with stock take by preparing and undertaking all information accurately
- Documenting and lodging all internal warranty and service claims for stock items on display in the showroom
- Assisting with reporting and execution of all customer services claims
- Acting as a point of contact between the showroom and clients as required
- Ensuring the showroom presentation is continuously maintained and kept in an articulate manner
- Taking ownership of specific brand wholesale enquiries, orders and follow ups.
- Ensuring open and close of showroom is always on time
- Provide managerial support to sales team members when required
- Assisting with logistics of online sales and management of pick pack employee/s
Requirements for this role:
- A minimum two years proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Excel and Powerpoint (Preferable not essential)
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Professional and well presented
- Sales History in a similar market
- High organisational skills
- High level of attention to detail
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to join a dynamic, strong and market leading team.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application addressing the above core competencies and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org