Do you consider yourself a wordsmith that knows a thing or two about digital? Are you passionate about design? Indesign Media Asia Pacific is currently looking for a digital design editor to join the team and take the lead on Indesignlive.com.
As a digital editor, you’ll be leading the editorial calendar, selecting and driving the most compelling design narratives to share to our growing audience. You will be the voice and the face of the brand, working in a collaborative team environment alongside the CEO, directors and a team of writers and contributors.
This is a key role and we’re looking for someone ambitious with fresh thinking to keep pushing the platform forward.
- Write, develop and commission online content for distribution each week
- Curate and send 2 e-newsletters every week
- Proof-reading and editing of content across all platforms – acute attention to detail
- Manage social media accounts
- Review and optimise performance, including social media, to ensure continued growth
- Develop database growth strategies
- Connect with the architecture and design community through events and public speaking engagement (including attending events outside of regular work hours)
- You’re a natural storyteller and writer, and it comes out in the narratives you create. You understand how to find angles and create a story that draws people in. And you should have a love for all things design
- You can manage multiple things at once. You can keep on top of a range of deadlines and writing tasks, prioritising as needed
- You’re a problem solver. You have the ability to use initiative and get on with the job
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. Or advanced degree or on the job training in a relevant industry including interior design or architecture,
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Why you will love Indesign Media Become part of an ever evolving and growing brand that praises ideas, and encourages growth. You will have the support of a diverse team of highly motivated individuals that all work together to support company and individual goals. Indesign is a company that is constantly developing, and there will never be a dull moment.
Being a boutique and independently owned media house with a global footprint allows our team to have the best of both worlds: an agile business where your opinion matters and the opportunity to learn on a global scale. Sounds like a great place to work? We think so. If you do too, then we encourage you to apply.
Now you’re at the bottom and you still want more?
If you are looking for a role where you can grow your skills and where you have a voice – we want to hear from you!
*Note: We understand that you are eager to hear back from us. We receive a lot of applications and cannot respond to all of them.