We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic person to take on the role of design consultant. The role we are looking to fill is based at our Huntingdale showroom and involves maintaining and growing our portfolio of key account clients. You will also be responsible for identifying new leads while maintaining regular client visits and presentations to key accounts.
The individual we are searching for to join our team must have the following attributes:
- 3yrs + proven experience and results in a Interior design / sales role
- Ability to develop and manage clients, nurturing ongoing relationships through regular contact and follow up.
- An eagerness to progress and learn
- A proactive attitude
- A desire to be and play a part in a small close knit team
- A natural interest for design and interiors
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Must possess an exceptional work ethic
- Enjoy working within a small team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Self motivation and ability to work independently
Arthur G is a dynamic furniture design firm with an extensive range of products targeting the exclusive end of the market. This is a great opportunity if you’re interested in a career within the design / high end furniture industry and to be part of one of Australia’s most progressive furniture design teams.
Please submit your resume by email to Leonardg@arthurg.com.au