As a valued member of a national team that supports retail and commercial sales consultants, you will work closely with internal and external stakeholders across the sales and delivery process to ensure the very best customer experience. From responding to initial enquiries and preparing quotations right through to delivery coordination with our logistics team and goods invoicing, you will play an integral role to help bring projects to life. This position will provide you with a great opportunity to establish relationships in the architecture and design industry, and is an ideal for those seeking future career growth.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Fielding enquiries from existing and new retail, trade & wholesale customers and providing
• Preparing quotes, sales orders, specifications/proposals, and tender documentation
• Preparing reports and pricelists for wholesale accounts
• Responding to requests for samples
• Raising Purchase Orders and highlighting potential volume discounts
• Liaising with customers and sales on any changes to delivery dates
• Planning deliveries for major projects with our Logistics team
• Processing Warranty Applications and other claims
The successful applicant will:
• Have formal qualifications or training in Customer Service, Sales Administration or Project
• Have a minimum 2 years’ work experience in sales administration or customer service
• Have Furniture Industry experience (not essential but highly desirable)
• Be able to deal with challenging customer interactions
• Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude in their work
• Be a team player, being able to work cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders to
ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
Salary based on experience.
Please send your application with cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org