Space Furniture, a progressive contemporary furniture company is currently seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, and highly motivated Contract Sales Consultant to join our team in Alexandria, NSW.
To join this highly dynamic team, applicants will need to have an appreciation of design whilst possessing excellent sales and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships. Experience within the design industry will be viewed favourably.
Reporting directly to the National Contracts Manager, this position will include the following:
- Achieving monthly sales target (ability to meet & exceed monthly targets)
- Monthly sales and activity report to management
- Visit A&D clients on a daily and weekly basis for scheduled presentations and project meetings.
- Regularly invite clients into the showroom for informal and organised activities.
- Actively seek out new commercial, multi-residential and residential leads and client contacts through meetings, networking, and industry events.
- Record meeting notes in CRM calendar and present to management an updated prospect report including forecasted sales on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all briefs, enquiries and quotation requests are responded to and fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Ensure appropriate contract pricing and discounting strategies are adhered to as set by the company.
- Attend and participate in all organised sales meetings.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A passion for design products.
- Sales / Customer Service experience.
- Exceptional stakeholder and business development experience.
- Self-motivation and drive to achieve sales and project targets.
- Willingness to learn a large range of products.
- Honesty, loyalty, and a desire to develop a career with Space .
- You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Existing relationships with the Australian architecture and design community
- Experience selling a high-end product.
- Design qualifications
If you are interested in applying for the position, please apply for consideration.
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and will be required to complete an Employee Application Form.
You must be an Australian resident or have the appropriate visa to work in Australia to be considered for this position