Innerspace provide high quality, well designed furniture products suitable for Commercial, Residential, Educational, Hospitality, and Healthcare spaces. Since our creation just after the second world war, Innerspace has grown into one of the oldest and most trusted furniture brands in Australia. Whilst trends and styles have undoubtedly changed over the years our dedication to innovation and service has seen us grow and thrive. With custom-built showroom facilities right in the heart of the Perth & Sydney CBD’s, the Innerspace team are committed to adding value by combining customer service, product expertise, project management and quality control to achieve the best possible outcomes for our customers. After all we are in the people business.
Qualifications & experience
* Current Driving Licence & Police Clearance
* Strong sales and negotiation skills.
* Customer service experience. Experience within the Commercial Furniture industry is desirable
* Experience responding to trade quotation requests desirable.
* Product take-offs from plans, drawings and tender documents to a high standard.
* Experience relating to estimating, costing, quoting and purchasing to a high standard.
* Proficient with all Microsoft Office Applications and relevant technologies with experience using a Client Relationship Manager database desirable.
Tasks & responsibilities
* Manage key relationships and accounts with Architects, Interior Designers, Builders and direct end users including responding to sales enquiries.
* Achieve and exceed individual sales and gross profit targets.
* Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales.
* Plan and manage personal business portfolio according to an agreed market development strategy.
* Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
* Plan and support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing.
* Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
* Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
* Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and other sources.
* Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts along with general office duties when required.
* Use of company pool car
* Use of company mobile phone and laptop
* High Commissions achievable
* Client entertaining benefit
* Very social Architecture & Interior Designer industry
* Social working environment with colleagues
How to apply
Please send your CV through to email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.