District are leaders in creating and supplyingcontemporary design for interior environments including corporate, hospitalityand residential applications. We represent high-end local andinternational brands that focus on form, innovation, craftsmanship and quality.District’s mission is to help others make beautiful worlds through our astuteunderstanding of furniture and interior space. District has showrooms in Perthand Melbourne, servicing clients Australia-wide.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionateand talented full-time Commercial Project Consultant to join our Melbourne team.You would be working with high-end contemporary designer furniture in ourbeautifully designed showroom in the heart of Melbourne. We are looking fora well presented individual with a keen eye for design and appreciation ofluxury products.
You would be responsible for:
– Achievingsales budgets and targets
– Building positive relationships with key commercialcustomers, architects, designers, project managers, builders, specifiers andinfluencers
– Identifyingsales development opportunities
– Promoting the District brand and the Brands werepresent within the Architectural & Design Industry with a high level ofprofessionalism
– Providingextensive products information and advice to customers on product suitability
– Workingwith the team to deliver a professional and high-quality experience to ourcustomers
– Attending various industry and networking functions
– Assist in sales at showroom level whenrequired
– Keepingup to date with industry and supplier knowledge
You would have:
– Proven track record of sales and customer serviceexperience within a high-end furniture or lighting showroom
– Ability to convert sales
– Great presentation and communication skills withthe ability to engage easily with others
– Ability to use initiative and problem-solving skills
– Excellentorganisation and time management skills
– Focus on quality, with a great work ethic and highattention to detail
– Strong computer skills and competencies with MSoffice, POS systems (CAD and Adobe CS would be desirable but not a must)
– A positive and pro-active approach and be a teamplayer
– Passion for furniture, interiors and people
– Ability to work in a small expanding team as wellas autonomously
Thisis a full-time role with attractive salary plus commission-based structure.