About us – Armadillo & Co
Armadillo & Co is a global brand born in Australia, with inspiration and craftsmanship drawn from India. Since 2009, A&Co. has pioneered the rug world through its combination of aesthetics and ethics. The company’s head office is based in Sydney with showrooms across Australia and the USA.Each A&Co. rug is handmade from natural and sustainable materials, elevating the artistry of age-old methods through a uniquely Australian contemporary design process. We proudly embrace Fair Trade practices, with each purchase benefiting local schools in our weavers’ villages through the not-for-profit Armadillo & Co Foundation.
About the role – Sales Consultant (Casual)
We are seeking a passionate casual Sales Consultant to join our team in Sydney working directly with consumers. This role will in our brand new Flagship Showroom and be responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience for retail clients. They will also support our online store, providing a high level of customer service and value add. The position is casual working every Saturday (with the flexible option of other week days as needed/available). based in our Sydney Showroom and Head Office (Surry Hills).
Key responsibilities include:
– Provide basic customer service and advice through the web chat function including product information, design advice, and customer trouble shooting and technical support.
– Support online sampling program if required
– Customer service within the Sydney Showroom to ensure a positive brand experience
– Ensure display of the Sydney Showroom is upheld to company presentation standards
– Product presentation to retail clients
– Assist with daily Showroom coordination e.g. telephone enquiries, deliveries, events
We are searching for a dynamic sales professional, who can demonstrate high levels of:
– Passion for the A&D industry
– Dedication for creating positive customer experiences
– Communication & interpersonal skills
– Agility and time management
– Digital proficiency
Previous experience in the architecture and design industry is preferred, but not essential (you might be studying interior design!). You will also possess physical capability to lift samples or rugs with assistance, in accordance with our workplace WH&S policies.
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit the following to our HR Manager, Rachel at email@example.com.
– One paragraph bio about who you are and what makes you jump out of bed in the morning
– An example of a product or brand you engage with and why (you can include any photos or other information if you like)
Armadillo & Co is an exciting brand with a growing team. We provide great perks like lunch, company volunteer days, and flexible working arrangements. We genuinely care about our people, and embrace Equal Employment Opportunity, fair workplace practices, and are committed to sustainability, environmental impact, and cultural diversity.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity with a successful global and ethical brand.