Poliform, a leading retailer of luxury Italian kitchens, wardrobes & loose furniture with outlets in Sydney, and Melbourne, are seeking an enthusiastic CAD documenter/Estimator/technical support to join their Melbourne showroom located at Richmond.
We have a full or part time permanent position available for an immediate start for the right applicant!
Ideally you will have a design background where this position provides the opportunity to specialize in a dedicated field working with top designers, developers and architects.
• A strong CAD drawing background and joinery detailing with a minimum of 1 years experience
• VectorWorks experience advantageous
• Efficient, self motivated and above all have meticulous attention to detail
• Show evidence of strong detailed documentation and an eye for contemporary design
• You will need to have strong technical skills with a solid understanding and experience in CAD and be
able to read CAD drawings
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Excel
• Problem solving and ability to come up with technical solutions.
• Interpreting sales/designers concepts and brief documentation co-ordination
• Coupled with an ambitious attitude and ability to work with a small team
• Assist in producing results and helping to achieve our company goals and targets
• Exceptional communication skills
Please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete an Employee Application Form- https://designnet1-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/tarag_spacefurniture_com_au/EVEular8FUVNurIreXjiZvwBahit-THJ4M0R1WnwqCWtpQ?e=VsWZEA
You must have Australian working rights to be considered for this position.
Remuneration is dependent on relevant experience.
Applicants are invited to apply via email to Julia.email@example.com