Business Interiors is Winc’s furniture division and we are rapidly growing across both our project and catalogue offering. Winc established Business Interiors to better service the needs of our clients. We’re proud to offer market leading furniture solutions and localised service for commercial projects and fit outs; in addition to two catalogue ranges of everyday office furniture.
As our next Bid Coordinator you will be providing coordination support, ensuring quotes and estimations are prepared to customers’ requirements. You will work closely with world renowned brands and using your creative flair and innovative ideas to make our customers design ideas come to life!
In this role you will:
- Understand customer design ideas, liaise with the sales team to create a furniture solution to meet their requirements and budget
- Prepare estimates, quotes and proposals for customers
- Manage multiple projects at any one time
- Partner closely with the sales team to gain further understanding of customer expectations
- Liaise with suppliers sourcing products to suit the customer design briefs
- Space Planning using CAD programs where required
- Create Mood & Inspiration presentations for clients
- You will be customer centric and solutions focused
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to handle multiple and competing priorities with a high attention to detail.
- Estimating, quoting and proposal preparation experience required – good understanding of commercial concepts will be highly regarded
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, and verbal and written communication skills (with both internal and external stakeholders)
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Experience in Commercial Furniture, Construction and/or Commercial Fit Outs is preferred but not essential
- Interest in design and/or Design background will be highly regarded – Interior Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design etc. 2D CAD experience preferred
At Winc, inclusiveness is highly valued. We believe we are ‘better and smarter together’ and know that a unique combination of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences in our people is a major contributor to our collective success. The only thing missing is you!
To Apply: Send your resume to the Winc Talent Team by selecting ‘Apply’ and following the prompts.