To drive further growth through this category, we are now looking for a keen sales person who is interested in a career in the architectural and design community. Although the role is based in Melbourne, communication between states is expected and to Liaise with our National team.
The brands we work with specialize in innovations to the architectural and design community.
The position comes with an attractive Base Salary plus Super, Car Allowance and Sales Commission incentive scheme.
Reporting to the Manager, the duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
• Responsible for the sales and servicing of the furniture and lighting portfolio of products for the Victorian market
• Develop strong relationships with Designers and Architects
• General sales via personal and team relationships and through regular client contact, initiatives and sales techniques
• Undertake a minimum of 10 quality client contacts per week
• Achieve set sales targets as determined by management
• Seek to actively promote dedece product to our client base
• Assist to produce project pricing for large jobs
• Provide showroom assistance where required
• Assist with revising and developing organizational systems for your division, so as to reduce administration, increase efficiency and better manage our projects
• Provide regular and accurate Forecasts and Sales reports
• Assistance in maintaining the showroom displays and samples of the furniture ranges
In addition to the above the successful candidate should demonstrate:
• A passion for customer service excellence.
• Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
• Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
• Ability to work with diverse clientele and staff.
• Ability to work in a shared office environment
The role requires a self-motivated individual with great interpersonal skills and technical ability.
Experience in design based, commercial high end furniture sales experience is essential. Full right to work in Australia essential.
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume along with a covering letter highlighting your relevant experience. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org