ADesignStudio is a growing Lighting Brand. We design and manufacture using both traditional skills (glassblowing and metalworking) and contemporary lighting and manufacturing technologies, to find a perfect balance between the scientific and the poetic.
We are looking for someone to join our small team as a high-end architectural sales representative with strong industry relationships.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
– Be passionate about design
– Strong relationships in the A&D community
– Develop and manage clients, nurturing ongoing relationships for a growing business
– Build relationships within the design community
– Work to a structured activity plan and monthly sales budget
– Track sales and leads, from sale through to delivery
– Solution-based approach to work
– Be a team player who is happy to work in a small and growing business
– Have proven experience working in high-end furniture/lighting sales and/or design
– Hold a current NSW driver’s license
– A passion for customer service
– Enjoy working within a small team
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– High level of attention to detail and record-keeping
– Self-motivation and the ability to work independently
– Full right to work in Australia is essential
If you are a passionate and motivated person, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume along with remuneration expectations, availability and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
Please note, we may not respond to all applicants unless shortlisted for interview.