About the business
PBD Architects are seeking a talented Administrative Support/ Executive Assistant with strong graphic design skills to fill this newly created role within our growing design practice.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and committed individual with long-term career opportunities
About the role
You will be responsible for the management of the front of office including reception duties as the first point of contact for clients and visitors, provide support to the managing director, senior management and wider design team, production of graphic design support material for proposals, capability statements, presentations and info graphics and updating our social media and webpage.
You will possess strong attention to detail, well-developed graphic design skills and communication skills, both written and spoken, you will work collaboratively with others at all levels and enjoy a strong team environment and work within a mature office culture.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong technical ability in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, Outlook (executive diary management)
- Ability to multi-task with small, medium and large jobs that have competing deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail is a must and eagerness to learn
- Experience working autonomously as well as in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication, organisational, time management and multi-task skills
- Experience in updating social media and company website
- Experience in graphic design or marketing equivalent tasks
- An easy going, positive, friendly and pleasant demeanour, with a flexible can-do attitude
This is a great opportunity to join a young company that prides itself on its support and commitment to its staff; dynamic results, ongoing training and internal career growth.
Please apply by submitting your application online. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Overseas applicants please do not apply. No agencies.