Our business is growing, and we are focusing on attracting, developing and rewarding the right people.
We require someone who is customer focused, a genuine problem solver and capable multi-tasker with a strong customer service orientation and proven client communication skills to join our team. As our Senior Administration Coordinator, you will be responsible for the overall administration and coordination of Ian Frood managed projects from order to installation.
- Manage the job scheduling and administration of customer accounts
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Be hands on in recognising and developing systems and process improvements in achieving prompt delivery turnaround and customer satisfaction.
- Provide administration support as directed, scheduling, calendar & email management
- Liaise between sales team and production team with sales support, Admin & Compliance
- Work with internal and external stakeholders as well as third parties
- Liaising with staff and enjoy being part of a team who confidently share the passion of our brand.
YOUR KEY BUSINESS SKILLS
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong verbal and written communications capabilities
- Strong customer service orientation and an ability to interact with and develop positive client relationships
- Previous experience or exposure within an admin/inventory role
- Experienced in MYOB & MS Excel with a high degree of proficiency
- Experience in business administration including sales invoicing, PO processing, job management & coordination
- Whilst not essential – experience in the window furnishing industry
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent full-time position
- Relevant product training
If you are a team player who is good at thinking outside of the box and is looking to be part of an innovative organisation then apply now!
Please email us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com