Our client is a global leader in office furniture solutions and offer a comprehensive portfolio of products and services for the workplace. They have long standing relationships with many of the world?s leading organisations and are a trusted and well respected brand.
The Account Manager?s role is to assist these clients with their day to day furniture needs. You will work closely with the Sales Manager in managing these enquiries. Additionally you will be the primary touch point for our A&D partners. It will be your role to get to know key players within these firms and actively promote our clients products to them on a day to day basis.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Work in collaboration with Sales Manager and Business Development Managers in the New South Wales direct sales team to assist in achieving group sales targets and margin,
- Respond to requests for new product, churn and service co-ordination for existing customers,
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, key A&D and Project Management companies,
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the vast array of products
- Support with new product launches and company events.
- Actively seek information about the market through speaking with stakeholders/ clients, reading journals and newspapers and utilising other research tools
You will have:
- Professional presence,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to develop relationships and foster partnerships,
- Maintaining a positive attitude,
- A high level of enthusiasm and hunger to succeed,
- Effective organisational skills,
- A learning mindset,
- Passion and eagerness to go the extra mile and provide great customer experiences,
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- provides competitive salaries and benefits,
- offers professional training programs,
- believes in sharing its profits with its employees,
- is mindful about wellbeing, and
- creates the conditions that allow people to reach their full potential.
What’s on offer?
Make no mistake; this is an extremely rare opportunity and one that will be jumped at.
Opportunities to join such a growing company and brand almost never happen.
Remuneration is negotiable on expertise.