ACCOUNT MANAGER/ BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER- SYDNEY
Are you passionate about quality design?
Are you dedicated with a drive to succeed?
Would you love to work with luxury products?
Would you like to be part of a supportive and dynamic team?
Boyd Blue is a nationwide market leader offering an unique collection of furniture, homewares, lighting, textiles, rugs and artwork to the Australian design industry.
We offer our own inhouse stocked collection as well as collections from industry leading brands like Arteriors, Palecek, Skyline and Hamilton Conte.
We are proud of our eye for detail and unique offering which is on display for the design industry in our beautifully merchandised showrooms in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
We are dedicated to creating long-lasting relationships with our clients, suppliers and team members, investing heavily in building these relationships for the long term. Our company culture is based on our strong core values including creativity, family, nature and openness which are reflected across all facets of our business.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated on-road Account Manager/ Business Development Manager to join our growing team on a full time basis in Sydney.
- This vibrant role will have responsibility for:
- Delivering agreed sales budgets and managing call cycles
- Reporting back on performance and KPIs
- Building and expanding the strong relationships with our Clientele and Suppliers
- Researching and developing new Business and Client connections
- Issuing quotes, placing orders and managing follow up
- Educating Clients on the unique products and services which Boyd Blue offers
- Creating and implementing sales growth strategies
- Extensive sales experience within the interior design or furniture industry
- Demonstrated track record of achieving sales targets and KPIs
- Possess a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Experience selling to Designers and Architects
- Meticulous attention to detail
- An ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Exhibit clear and confident communication skills
- Excellent work ethics and a passion for being a team player
- Exhibits the Boyd Blue core values of creativity, family, nature and openness
With our positive team culture our team are passionate about their work and supportive of each other. If you are customer focused with drive, energy and the ability to take this business to new heights please forward your resume, along with two professional references to: firstname.lastname@example.org