AWM are seeking to employ an Account Manager who is experienced in commercial office furniture. This is an exciting new role that has occurred as a result of continual business growth. Being the Account Manager you will have the opportunity to put your initiative to work in growing existing client needs, in addition to new business. You will also be working with some of the most modern and stylish commercial office products that are available in today?s market.
As the Account Manager, your responsibilities are to;
- Liaise with clients to ensure a thorough understanding of their office needs & requirements
- Grow existing opportunities and develop new business
- Work effectively as a member with sales, administrative and factory team employees
- Ensure accuracy across detailed orders
- Prepare quotations, invoices and inventory orders
The requirements for the Account manager are to;
- Have a minimum 3 years account management experience within commercial office furniture
- Be confident in dealing with a broad range of stakeholders
- Apply initiative for products that will solve client requirements
- Have a proven effectiveness in working with internal stakeholders
- Sound computer skills across all Microsoft Office products and familiarly with an ERP or database program.
What makes AWM a great place to work;
From our humble beginnings in over 26 years we have grown into an 70+ strong workforce. We are proud of our achievements which is built on delivering outstanding service, where AWM is recognised as an business of high integrity.Most importantly we realise our reputation is a result of our employees.Consequently our workplace;
- Consists of an excellent team of forward thinking innovators
- Is a professional yet friendly
- Planned business growth
- Regular team get togethers ? bowling nights ? work BBQ’s
Do we have you interested?
If you are feeling stuck in your current position as an Account Manager this is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic team of people that are more than likely similar to you! Make a difference, take action now and apply with your latest resume.