We are looking for a team player for our rapidly growing small business.
Requiring someone who is able to work independently and as part of a group, follow instructions, communicate and show initiative.
Please address these key competencies in your application, sighting examples of how you’ve illustrated these skills.
Office and administration
General and administration duties including;
- Invoicing, accounts, inventory management, answering phone, responding to emails, enquiries and quote requests.
- Competency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative suite. Competency in CAD experience favoured, but not essential.
- Liaison with Marketing freelancer, web designer and photographers, including social media updates.
- Manage eBay store, including processing daily sales, packing and posting orders.
- Excellent communication skills with clients in person, via email and over the phone.
- Consultation and sales management including calculating quotations for tenders and projects.
Design and Manufacturing
- Construction, electrical wiring, testing and hand finishing of artisanal lighting designs.
- Fulfil daily orders. Make all designs as per instructions.
- Design assembly and crafting consistency at a high quality standard with attention to detail.
- Work with a team developing new designs. Conceptual development, problem solving and fabrication.
- Use of full workshop. Fulfilling and maintaining safety requirements for key tools, hardware and equipment. Safe use of a variety of volatile chemicals.
- Knowledge and experience with paint finishes.
- First aid qualification would be highly favoured.
- Packaging and finalising of orders and coordinating courier services to meet client deadlines.