We are seeking a Showroom Sales Coordinator passionate about furniture, interior design and exceptional customer
service to join our vibrant and supportive team.
As a Sales Coordinator you will be given the opportunity to learn about a large number of beautiful products and utilise
your creative skills to help the sales team provide the very best styling solutions.
Based in Melbourne, Hub Furniture is a privately owned family company that is proud to represent the very best
international brands exclusively in the Australian market. We offer high-end products in furniture, lighting, flooring and
accessories including art and sculptural objects.
The role includes:
- Meeting and greeting clients and creating a welcoming and enjoyable instore experience
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date pipeline at all times via Hub’s Customer Relationship Management
- Working directly with the retail sales team to ensure company targets are met and exceeded
- Responding to sales enquiries and phone calls
- Preparing product presentations, furniture schedules and quotations
- Overseeing and ensuring the efficient running of the showroom by maintaining showroom standards, merchandising and general housekeeping
- Undertaking regular training to upskill and improve product knowledge
- Participating in discussions and sharing your ideas to contribute to the overall success of Hub Furniture
- You will have previous retail experience or sales focussed role and are ready to build an exciting career
- You have the right to live and work in Australia
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude and a natural ability to use initiative every day
- You are organised, and highly efficient
- You are a fast learner and computer savvy
- You are an excellent team player
- You are well presented and interested in exceptional design and furniture;
- You are passionate about customer service and have a genuine desire to build relationships with clients
- You are available to work Saturdays
We offer a fast paced and fun work environment, a beautiful showroom filled with luxury furniture, and never ending
opportunities for professional development with career growth.