(Permanent, Full Time, Immediate Start)
THERE Design is looking for a dynamic ‘Multi-Tasking Ninja’ Project Manager to join our thriving Surry Hills team.
As part of THERE’s project management team you will be driving a range of exciting branding and environmental projects through their life-cycle from project set-up and concept development, right through to managing documentation and production.
You will have an interest in branding and the built environment (and/or architecture / interior design), keen to develop a strong understanding of the processes and functionality associated with the planning for and development of built forms.
You will be responsible for the efficient management and delivery of multiple projects (with the support and guidance of the Projects Director and Creative Director) and you will be responsible for liaison with clients at senior levels to ensure clear communication, timely responses and effective delivery on agreed client expectations.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for everything that it takes to run a project smoothly including: client and supplier relations, resourcing the design studio, written briefs, budget management and financials, contact reports, project schedules, prioritisation and quality control.
You should have 4 + years experience in a similar role and be a highly organised process driven, creative thinker who is a team player and enthusiastic about the management of projects and clients.
WHAT IT TAKES:
To be successful in this role you …
Have 4 years or more of highly relevant project management / account service experience
Are disciplined, tenacious, self motivated and process driven
Have excellent written and verbal communication skills particularly over the phone and in meetings
Have successfully demonstrated that you take responsibility and do what it takes
Are tertiary educated and demonstrate the ability to think strategically
Can work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
You like the breadth and depth of branding, signage and environments and want to learn more about this industry
Have intermediate to advanced computer skills (Mac, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, preferably Streamtime).
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
– You will be working with the best. THERE is SEGD and AGDA award winning agency
– You will be part of a smart company with a progressive and ambitious vision
– Beautiful warehouse office filled with great people
– Full support of established systems, growth opportunities, training and professional development
– THERE is creative design agency that specialises with branding in the built environment.
– Studios in Singapore & Sydney
– We create strategic campaigns and programmes that actively engage customers with brands.
– We are an award-winning creative consultancy and offer: brand strategy, Identity and branding, graphic and branded environments and signage, with digital running vertically through our business.
– Our clients include: 3M, Google, LinkedIn, Adshel, Lendlease, Apple, Charter Hall, Emaar, CBRE, Hassell, Stylecraft.