About Indesign Media
Indesign Media Asia Pacific is a niche design and architectural media house that produces award-winning events, print and online magazines in the Asia Pacific region with offices nationally in Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic Marketing Manager who can thrive in fast paced, progressive media environment!
Scoping, planning and executing marketing campaigns and initiatives to increase advertiser spend, will be a top priority. Working collaboratively with our internal stakeholders, you’ll develop and enhance our offering across our multifaceted business, ensuring opportunities are seized ahead of our competitors.
With a focus on acquisition, retention and management of the advertiser lifecycle, you’ll bring your marketing intelligence into the mix effecting a positive impact for our clients and ROI.
What you’ll do
- Implementing and assessing marketing strategies, driving enhancements and process improvements
- On the back of agreed initiatives, create briefs, co-ordinate development of assets/copy with internal resources
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of all marketing communications including automated emails from site etc.
- Monitor and recommend improvements to audience touch points in an effort improve engagements
- Drive demographic data acquisition of audience data, researching/analysing audience trends, needs and wants
- Set up and maintain acquisition and retention engagement streams that aim to educate, inform and nurture clients/potential clients of Architecture & Design’s and Indesign’s portfolio of publications and assets.
- Investigate and grow membership and subscriptions across print and digital distribution channels
- Drive the reactivation activities for unengaged subscribers
Who you are
- You have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- You hold a degree in Marketing or related discipline
- You have a solid understanding of marketing automation and experience in related tools such as Hubspot, Marketo or Pardot
- With a sound, commercial understanding, you have strong stakeholder management skills
- You’re a fantastic communicator with exceptional written communication skills
- You are a skilled digital marketer who is solutions focused
- With strong analytical skills, you know your way around SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Salesforce experience is ideal but not essential
Why you will love Indesign Media
Indesign Media is evolving in response to the expectations and challenges of the digital world in which we now live. We have an amazing opportunity to reinvent our industry and redefine the future of media in Australia. We are passionate about what we do and proud of our heritage of world-class journalism and entrepreneurial spirit.
If you thrive on being challenged and enjoy working in a fast-paced stimulating environment, come and join us on this incredible journey.