Marketing Coordinator is Responsible for implementing a defined marketing/lead generation strategy.
The role will involve working closely with the Marketing Department Cosentino S.A and Area Director evolving the marketing strategy and implementing projects when required.
Responsible for the adaptation and implementation of Cosentino Group’s Marketing strategy in the specific country assigned to the Marketing position.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments and coordinating mailing lists.
- Manage & coordinate Dynamic Actions and Activities at Cosentino Centers in cooperation with the General Manager of the Cosentino Center.
- Prepare internal and external communications sharing marketing and business information.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Overall responsibility for managing brand presence growth and retailer experience.
- Develop, implement, and budget regional and national retailer in-store marketing for planned and reactive seasonal campaigns, promotional efforts, retail events, high profile and underperforming brand presence action plans, and specific requests from retailers.
- Manage and coordinate internally within the account managers team all retail marketing campaigns designed by HQ. (New launches, updates, special promotions, etc.) Determine in collaboration with the Sales Team the approach or plan to push new market initiatives and implement an action plan accordingly.
- Come up with seasonal campaigns and ideas to do online and offline marketing towards our retailers, including social, email and in person.
- Coordinate and manage our Elite & Loyalty Programs, in order we can gain more impact in the market by gaining Loyal Customers.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Act as central liaison with HQ, implement fast, clear communication of all relevant marketing activities and tools and collect regular feedback from the retail channel. Provide feedback for improving future marketing efforts through evaluation and analysis of retailers brand presence.
- Proactively identify new business challenges/ opportunities in the market place for our product portfolio that can generate business in terms of new applications, market niche, etc.
- Evaluate, analyze and provide summary reporting of external consumer, retailer, architects, designers, and industry landscape for use by the marketing and sales team, than can drive new sales opportunities.
- Manage external marketing and PR providers. Supervise and coordinate implementation and execution of marketing communication activities by external providers. (PR, booth builders, direct marketing agencies, media buyers, etc)
- Translate and adapt the texts of available marketing tools. Supervise translations made by third parties and coordinate with the translation agencies.
- Manage the Cosentino RRSS in her/his country area.