An exciting opportunity exists to join leading international lighting brand, Artemide. Since 1960, Artemide has been a global leader in design and manufacture in the lighting industry, catering for the residential and commercial sectors. This position is a vital role between our customers and company; therefore we are seeking a committed and intelligent person to join our team, who is enthusiastic, confident and professional in working in a commercial sales role, has an interest in learning about the product, history and brand.
Commercial Lighting Sales Consultant
- Relevant sales experience in the industry, however lighting and product training will be provided
- Genuine desire to build and establish relationships with architects, interior designers and lighting engineers
- Work to budget set by management
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work unaccompanied in the absence of the Showroom Manager
- Ability to follow up email enquiries and provide quotations and relevant information for clients
- Ability to work on the road as a sales consultant
- Artemide is a company steeped in design, therefore an appreciation and interest for design and interiors is essential as well as the ability and willingness to learn all aspects of Artemide products
- The candidate must show high self-motivation and at all times offer their highest level of customer service in a warm and engaging manner
- Proficient conversational skills required to converse with diverse members of the public also architects and interior designers
- Look presentable at all times
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Answering telephones in a professional and friendly manner
- Liaising with clients, including follow up calls and post sale interactions etc must be done efficiently and effectively
This position is full time, Monday to Friday.