A unique opportunity has become available for a sales specialist to join the Artedomus team.
As an architectural sales specialist you will develop and close sales opportunities in the latest innovation in surface materials, focussing on our core brands of Maximum and Artetech. This type of product has unlimited applications such as ﬂoors, walls, façade cladding, kitchens and bathrooms.
You should have a sound knowledge of the stone and joinery industry which may include marble, granite, engineered stone, tiles and surface laminates.
- Generate new business for our pressed porcelain panel range by targeting architects, builders and developers.
- Develop opportunities and close sales with fabricators and installers, as well as working closely with the other sales team members to confirm and secure orders for specified projects in the full range of Artedomus products.
- Understand the fundamentals of incorporating panels into architectural designs elements such as kitchen bench tops, splash backs, ﬂoors, walls and cladding.
- Successfully work towards establishing long term key account contracts and relationships.
- Train benchtop fabricators, floor and wall installers and cabinet makers in fabrication and installation methods. Extensive training will be provided.
- Strong communication and organisational skills with a committed attitude towards maintaining our CRM package.
- Prepare weekly activity reports and regularly verbally communicate sales progress or opportunities.
- Develop the business throughout Victoria including regional areas.
The Successful Applicant
- Will have a proven record of sales growth and the desire to close deals.
- Will have a minimum 3 years experience of successfully obtaining business from the commercial, retail, and residential markets within a similar industry.
- Will hold a full drivers license.
- Will want to work successfully in an autonomous role with minimal supervision, be engaging and have a sense of humour.
What is On Offer
- Immediate opportunity to begin work
- Professional work environment within an semi-autonomous role.
- Work with new and innovative products that have a strong industry acceptance.
- Strong lead generation from multi-channel marketing strategy.
- Work with a strong market leader that will offer enormous opportunity for growth and rewards.
- Attractive base, car allowance, super and tools of trade.